Civil War Veteran Military Service Records

If you are wanting to order a copy of the Military Service Record for a Civil War Veteran from the National Archives, you will need to submit a NATF Form 86 (National Archives Order for Copies of Military Service Records).

Sample NATF Form 86

Blank NATF Form 86