Civil War Veteran Pension Records

If you are wanting to order a copy of the pension record for a Civil War Veteran from the National Archives, you will need to submit a NATF Form 85 (National Archives Order for Copies of Federal Pension or Bounty Land Warrant Applications).

Sample NATF Form 85

Blank NATF Form 85